Thursday 25 April 2013

Panda Express – I am with you

Steamed in foil, tossed in wok, served with chopsticks, woaaaa ………… what a palate-cleansing flavors Panda Express has got. Yes, you are right? I am a Chinese food lover. I and my foreign friend used to have meet-up plans there. Next Monday, we are going to meet as we have to decide about our thesis proposal. I think we would end up with a mouthwatering solution to buy thesis proposal online.

When it comes to orange chicken, Kung Pao chicken, Honey Walnut Shrimp……. YUMMM, I always insist for Panda Express. I heard news lately about PE located in Florissant on National Highway. Somebody made a complaint to the department of health that a rag was used to clean dining tables. At the same time, he claimed that the same rag was used to wipe up a trash can too. Is it true?

I have been to Panda hundreds of times. I never find any loopholes in their cleanliness criteria. I always find the place nice and soothing. Maybe that customer had some misunderstanding, or maybe that was the first day of the worker. Whatever, I am not going to leave this Chinese Panda.

Though unlike other Chinese restaurants, PE used to have Styrofoam containers and plastic forks at some of its locations. Well, it is still a 100 A grade restaurant. And they are famous for their MSG free cuisine too. What else do you need dude? Authentic Chinese in America is here.

The best thing with PE is that it is pocket book friendly. We can afford it anytime. You don’t need to collect pennies to have a high profile wish lantern ambience. I am just waiting for next Monday.

0 comments: