Saturday 27 April 2013

Meet Sid, a Chemistry Pro!


3Cu(s)  + 8HNO3(aq) -----> 3Cu(NO3)2(aq)  + 2NO(g)  + 4H2O(l)

"The products of above reaction are Copper Nitrate Cu(NO3)2 , Nitrogen oxide (NO) & (H2O)."
The illustrations of any chemical reaction seem like a story going over your head. But once you come across a similar reaction while performing experiments in your Chemistry Lab, you find it pretty interesting. Nitrogen oxide is emitted as fumes in this reaction.
Hello! I am Sid. I used to find these chemistry theories & books as dull as ditchwater. But I always enjoyed the experimental performance in our Labs.
Many people believe on what-they-see, rather than what-they-read. I have noticed that there are so many of my classmates who don't believe in theory until they perform the relevant experiment on it.
We have a Chemistry Lab, every Wednesday. I, along with my classmates, wait anxiously for the day. But our mood gets spoiled at the end of the lab.
Oh no! The reason is not that, we fail to get the required results at the end. In fact , the announcement to prepare a lab report is the dull part of the lab.

Ah! The custom Lab report is quite a task.

I am really good at performance, but this end task used to make me feel uneasy.

In order to get rid of these weekly reports, I looked for an authentic Report Writing Service. I was searching & searching. And soon, my search was over.

I found Custom-Dissertation-Help.com . They are professional writers.

I received a positive response from them to my question, "Can you do my Custom Lab Report?"

Life is now as easy as Pie... =) Thanks to Custom-Dissertation-Help.com.

0 comments: